Dinghies tour Archipelago La Maddalena
Dinghy tour with skipper Arcipelago La Maddalena
Rosa La Maddalena Beach. This is the symbol of the Natural Park, a myth that was born thanks to the Red Desert movie by Antonioni. In order to preserve its beauty and the health of its ecosystem, since 1988 the beach is a protected area wholly from any type of mooring. Getting close to the Pink beach with the dinghy is still possible and you can admire it as a work of art, as a true masterpiece of nature, however there is a ban from treading its shoreline and bathing.
- 12 seats available
- Driver / Guide
- Snorkeling masks
- Lunch (garlic bread, sausage, cheese, coffee, liqueur)
Book your dinghy tour!
It is possible to book exclusive trips in relation to the availability of vehicles, for more info fill out the form!
1. Departure from Palau at around 10:30
2. Overview of Cala Corsara, Constellation Spargi
3. Stop at the wonderful Rose Beach of Budelli Island
After a small walk along the trail you will be able to admire the Rose Beach about 3 meters away. It is mandatory to stay on the wooden platform. It is absolutely forbidden to bathe or to walk in the area.
4. Stop at the natural pools and swim
5. Stop in S.Maria Island and bath from the beach
6. Return to the port at Palau at around 17:30
In case of bad weather conditions the itinerary can change.